Reusable coffee cups – I’ve tried a few in my time. This one is the BEST of the lot. So much so, that I keep stealing the one I bought my husband for his birthday.
And they fit The Bright Campaign bill too. Beautiful colours, GREAT for the planet and a joy to use.
There are SO many reasons to love this reusable coffee cup. The main thing for me is that it is so lovely to drink from on the go. If you’re going to spend $7 on a latte in Singapore, you sure want to enjoy it! Don’t worry – it’s perfect for your kopi as well ;)
Use it at a cafe to go OR use it at home. If you are one of those people who makes a coffee (or tea!) and then gets distracted.... this vacuum sealed, lightweight, insulated stainless steel reusable coffee cup HAS YOU COVERED....well for 2-3 hours that is.
Let’s get into the rest of the reasons I think this is the BEST reusable coffee cup:
- The lid – it's lovely to sip from
- The colours – gorgeous colours with more coming soon
- The feel – the cup has a matte look which equates to a smooth hold
- The non slip base – functional and smart – plus it’s the right size to fit into drink holders
- Easy clean – the smart lid design makes it a breeze to clean. In saying that – it’s NOT dishwasher safe. Not usually a problem in Singapore!
- Keeps things hot (or cold!) - food grade 304 stainless steel body that is double-walled & vacuum-sealed keeps hot/cold temperatures inside for up to 3 hours.
- They fit perfectly under the coffee machine
- They are spill proof. Fressko say they are spill proof instead of ‘leak proof’ because to be leakproof you need to use the lid according to the instructions ( releasing steam etc ). They cannot control how this lid is used so they say spill proof instead. But I’m yet to have a leak! Please use discretion when placing your cup in your bag or with valuables.
It really is my favourite cup I’ve used since I’ve been on the reusable coffee cup bandwagon – probably 10+ years ago!
Two sizes – an 8oz and a 12 oz which is 227mL or 340mL or a small versus a large latte! (But not Starbucks large……just a regular café large!) See size details below for more info. This is the product page for the SMALL - you can find the large here
Buy this reusable coffee cup for yourself or for a friend. They make an AWESOME GIFT, I know - I keep getting in trouble for stealing my husband's to use!
As always, for each reusable coffee cup purchased, a tree will be planted that will sequester carbon from the atmosphere and contribute to a bright future. 🌱 #buyoneplantone 🌱
Care - Hand wash these reusable coffee cups in hot soapy water and air dry. READY for another caffeine hit! Please don't place in the dishwasher as the seal on the base may come off depending on your dishwashers heat. The heat may also cause markings on the colour coating - this is why hand washing is recommended.
- Food grade 304 stainless steel cup
- BPA-free food grade hardened PP (polypropylene) lid
- Silicone seals on lid and spout
- Silicone anti-slip base
- Internal measurement lines at 2oz intervals from 8ox to 12oz
Bino – 8oz / 236mL
- 12.5 cm (H)
- 7.5 cm (Lid W)
- 6.0 cm (Base W)
- 10.0 cm (H Without Lid)
- 165 g (Total Weight)
Camino- 12oz / 354mL
- 14.6 cm (H)
- 9 cm Lid (W)
- 7 cm Base (W)
- 11.8 cm (H Without Lid)
- 210 g (Total Weight)
I love the bright colour and the feel of the cup. Keeps my coffee hot too! Much preferred over a Keep Cup :)
Travel mug bought as a gift
I have bought this as a gift. I have one myself and love it so have bought one for a friend. I love the colour, the yellow is very cheerful.