I'm a big fan of throwing a poncho on my youngest child after a swim.
And kids ponchos BEFORE the SomerSide version took forever to dry (I'm yet to meet a kid who isn't IN>OUT>IN>OUT of the water). So all I was left with was a soaked poncho and said child usually takes my towel. 😑
The other reason I love them is that when my child is actually ready to commit to being out of the water and take their swimsuit off - it's fully enclosed on the sides. #zerobuttflash.
Is also has a cute "kangaroo" zip pocket in the front! My child says it's for their snacks 😆
- Super lightweight (250g) & compact - rolls up to the size of a water bottle
- Dries 4 x faster than a regular cotton beach towel – even in this humidity!
- Sand-free - leave the sand castles at the beach where they belong!
- Ultra-absorbent - dry off & change quickly and easily
- Odour resistant which means less washing (& saving water)
- Super soft to use
- Side slits for added mobility when changing
- Side openings to assist with changing
- Created from 85% recycled plastic bottles which is pretty much magic (15% is nylon which provides the absorbency and softness)
Size guide - recommended for approx 4-6yo and model is 5yo. But everyone child is different so here are the dimensions of the garment:
- shoulder to hem 68cm
- chest 50cm (one side across when garment is flat)