SomerSide beach mats are A GAME CHANGER.
They give you so much space to chill (or sort the snacks if you're a parent 😬).....
.....in one tiny little package (you won't believe how small they roll down and how lightweight they are!).
You can also use as a picnic mat in dry conditions. (Need waterproof? Check the Project Ten picnic mats)
Plus they double down as a towel you can actually dry yourself with (yep - the absorbency is NEXT LEVEL).
Say goodbye to all the downsides of regular towels…..too heavy, too bulky, taking forever to dry (and that musty smell!), clinging to ALL THE SAND that was ever created and absorbing very little actual water.
And say hello to SOMERSIDE beach mats in incredible prints! [Six of the prints are artist collaborations - you can read more about that below or here!]
- Dries 4 x faster than a regular cotton beach towel – even in this humidity!
- Sand-free - leave the sand at the beach
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - absorbs more than double it's weight and wicks moisture off your skin
- Super lightweight (650g or 1.25lbs) & compact rolls up to the size of a water bottle
- Double sided print – always show your best side
- Super soft to use
- Valuables can be stored in the hidden zip-pocket
- Odour resistant which means less washing (& saving water)
- Hang it anywhere with the handy hook
- Created from 85% recycled plastic bottles which is pretty much magic (15% is nylon which provides the absorbency and softness)
Use it for the pool or beach and for picnics but also gym, camping, hiking and travel ....roll it down tiny and take it with you on that adventure!
Want a normal sized towel? Check out the regular version.
Got some height on you? Check out the TALL version.
Plus – the WOW STUFF doesn’t end there. For each beach mat purchased, a tree will be planted that will sequester carbon from the atmosphere and contribute to a bright future. 🌱 #buyoneplantone 🌱
Please note - if being waterproof is important to you, go for the Project Ten picnic mats - heavier and bulkier but BUTTS WILL BE DRY.
Fabrication - SomerSide towels are made from 85% recycled plastic bottles. The plastic bottles are made into Polyester and the remaining 15% is Nylon which provides the absorbency and softness. The pouch is made from the same material. Each towel saves up to 14 plastic bottles from landfill and our ocean.
Care - Wash your SomerSide towel before use to give it that softness, it will also continue to get softer over time and with every wash. Our towels can be put through machine wash at 30 degrees and we recommend washing separately. Our towels dry 3-4 faster than a regular cotton towel so simply hang it outside and it'll be ready for your next activity in no time. SomerSide towels are odour resistant so there is also no need to wash it as often and you can save the planet even more by doing so. This will also prolong the life of the towel.
- 160cm x 160cm OR 63 x 63 inches = perfect for two (or more)!
- 650 grams or 1.25lbs!!! Rolls up to the size of a larger water bottle!
Prints that are artist collaborations:
- Camping Under the Moonlight - T'keyah Ware
- Two Dogs Dreaming - Murdie Nampijinpa Morris
- Saltwater -Zachary Bennett-Brook [Saltwater Dreamtime]
- Seven Sisters Dreaming - Natalie Jade
- Daisy Chain - Carolyn Gavin
- Jungle Surfer - Roam Slow Studio
I love the print Camping Under the Moonlight! It’s just so pretty and brightens my mood to look at it. It’s a beach mat but since I haven’t had any beach outings recently, have also been using it as a yoga mat, or even just to lounge on the floor at home.
Bought the XL beach mat after seeing the size comparison in real life at Boutique Fairs SG. With two small ones, going to the beach can be a bit of a weightlifting exercise, but with this towel our load has been reduced! Dries instantly, looks great and does not bring home sand. Perfect purchase.
Very fast delivery, item was in perfect condition. We got the extra large beach mat, highly recommended!
I absolutely love this product, it’s got a real wow factor in the design, so vibrant and I love that there’s a range of colours and sizes to suit all tastes. I love how Ebonie told me about the artist of ‘Camping under the moonlight’ being super young and talented and told me about her heritage.
The little pouch it comes in is not only practical but makes it a much nicer gift for someone. So happy with this XL beach mat and will definitely purchase more products in this range. Love to support a small, local and ethical business.
Thanks a million Ebonie for making me want to carve out more ME-TIME, as now I have such a lovely towel/mat! I never knew I can smile straight for 2h when reading a book, relaxing and even sleeping by the pool ;) The pink SomerSide is absolutely gorgeous and all I want is MORE :) more me-time, more family-time, more outdoor-time.