Regular beach towels just don't work in Singapore. There I said it. 😬
If you've had enough of bulky, heavy towels that take forever to dry (and get that musty smell! 😵💫) and towels that cling on to ALL THE SAND from the beach....
A SomerSide beach towel is THE ONE for you!
- Super lightweight (350g or 12oz) & compact - rolls up to the size of a water bottle
Dries 4 x faster than a regular cotton beach towel – even in this humidity!
- Sand-free - leave the sand at the beach
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - absorbs more than double it's weight in water
- Valuables can be stored in the hidden zip-pocket
- Odour resistant which means less washing (& saving water)
- Double sided print – always show your best side
- Super soft to use – even tie around your waist as a sarong
- Hang it anywhere with the handy hook
- Created from 85% recycled plastic bottles which is pretty much magic (15% is nylon which provides the absorbency and softness)
Incredible prints that are 100% guaranteed to brighten your day - six of which are artist collaborations (details below or read more here)
Got some height on you? Check out the TALL version.
Want bigger? Check out the beach mats.
Use it for the pool or beach but also gym, camping, hiking and now that travel is back on the cards....roll it down tiny and take it with you on that adventure!
Plus – the GOOD STUFF doesn’t end there! For each towel purchased, a tree will be planted that will sequester carbon from the atmosphere and contribute to a bright future. 🌱 #buyoneplantone 🌱
Fabrication - SomerSide beach towels are made from 85% recycled plastic bottles. The plastic bottles are made into Polyester and the remaining 15% is Nylon which provides the absorbency and softness. The pouch is made from the same material. Each towel saves up to 8 plastic bottles from landfill and our ocean.
Care - Wash your SomerSide beach towel before use to give it that softness, it will also continue to get softer over time and with every wash. These towels can be put through machine wash at 30 degrees and it's recommend to wash them separately. These towels dry 3-4 faster than a regular cotton towel so simply hang it outside and it'll be ready for your next activity in no time. SomerSide towels are odour resistant so there is also no need to wash it as often and you can save the planet even more by doing so. This will also prolong the life of the towel.
- 160cm x 90cm OR 63 x 35 inches = bigger than your standard beach towel!
- 350 grams or 12 ounces!!! Rolls up to the size of a water bottle!
Prints that are artist collaborations:
- Camping Under the Moonlight - T'keyah Ware
- Two Dogs Dreaming - Murdie Nampijinpa Morris
- Saltwater -Zachary Bennett-Brook [Saltwater Dreamtime]
- Seven Sisters Dreaming - Natalie Jade
- Daisy Chain - Carolyn Gavin
- Jungle Surfer - Roam Slow Studio
This towel is fantastic! Easy to take with you because it is small when you fold it, quick to dry and beautiful colours. Definitely a winner for the years to come!
Have loved my experience with this company so much that I have already recommended it to so many people. I just love my towels so much and they really work! Not only that, I love the communication. Not too much, not too little and just the right amount of personalisation.
Thank you Ebonie for creating such a wonderful company x
Hands down the best towel for the pool ever! Super absorbent but yet dries really fast too… couldn’t ask for more.
This item looks quite soft and comfortable and they are eco friendly and they delivered well in good condition.
My 13 year old daughter loves her rainbow Somerside Towel. It is such a gorgeous design and looks so pretty when hanging up. I love that it is so quick drying - so important here in Singapore.